- Bederson JB, Levy AL, Ding WH, Khan R, DiPerna CA, Jenkins AL III, Vallabhajosyula P. Acute Vasoconstriction after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery 42(2): 352-62, 1998.
- Brisman MH, Tuhrim S, Jenkins A 3rd, Bederson JB Thyrocervical to vertebral artery transposition and ipsilateral carotid endarterectomy Surg Neurol 51(3):327-30, 1999.
- Sen C, Hague K, Kacchara R, Jenkins A, Das S, Catalano P. The jugular foramen: microscopic anatomic features and implications for neural preservation in reference to glomus tumors involving the temporal bone. Neurosurgery 48(4):838-47, 2001.
- Cesaretti JA, Sheu R-D, Yeh-Chi L, Stoch, RG, Jenkins AL. A novel technique of intracavitary 125I Brachytherapy for vertebral body metastases. Brachytherapy 7(2): 164-5 2008.
- Singh H, Meyer SA, Jenkins AL 3rd. Treatment of primary vertebral tumors. Mt Sinai J Med 76(5): 499-504, 2009.
- Singh H, Meyer SA, Hecht A, Jenkins AL 3rd. Novel fluoroscopic technique for localization at cervicothoracic levels. J Spinal Disorders Techniques. 2009 Dec:22(8):615-8.
- Meyer SA, Singh H, Jenkins AL 3rd. Surgical treatment of metastatic spinal tumors. Mt Sinai J Med, 2010 Jan;77(1):124-9.
- Jones LAT, Lammertse DP, Charlifue SB, Kirshblum SC, Apple DF, Ragnarsson KT, Poonian D, Betz RR, Knoller N, Heary RF, Choudhri TF, Jenkins AL, Falci SP, Snyder DA. A phase 2autologous cellular therapy trial in patients with acute complete spinal cord injury: pragmatics, recruitment, and demographics. Spinal Cord. E-pub ahead of print 13 Apr 2010.
Other Peer Reviewed Publications:
- Kramer DC, Lo JC, Gilad R, Jenkins A 3rd. Fiberoptic scope as a rescue device in an anesthetized patient in the prone position. Anesth Analg 105(3): 890, 2007.
- Tumors of the Vertebral Axis: Benign, Malignant, And Metastatic Tumors. Martin B. Camins, Arthur L. Jenkins III, and Richard G. Perrin. Youmans Neurological Surgery, 5th Edition H. Richard Winn, (ed) Saunders, Philadelphia, 2004
- Complication Avoidance in Neurosurgery. Jenkins AL, Patel NP, Deutch HA, Yao K, Post KD. Youmans Neurological Surgery, 5th Edition H. Richard Winn, (ed) Saunders, Philadelphia, 2004
- Cervical Spine Trauma. Jenkins AL, Eichler ME, Vollmer C. Youmans Neurological Surgery, 5th Edition H. Richard Winn, (ed) Saunders, Philadelphia, 2004
- Tumors of the Cervicothoracic Junction, Jenkins III AL, Perin NI. Atlas of Neurosurgical Techniques: Cranial and Peripheral Nerve, Spine and Endoscopic Surgery. Fessler RG and Sekhar LN (eds.)Thieme, New York, 2002
- Stabilization with the Luque Technique, Jenkins III AL, Perin NI. Atlas of Neurosurgical Techniques: Cranial and Peripheral Nerve, Spine and Endoscopic Surgery. Fessler RG and Sekhar LN (eds). Thieme, New York, 2002
- The Use of Steinmann Pin Fixation in Thoracic Spinal Instrumentation and Fusion, Bruner HJ, Jenkins, AL 3rd. Spinal Instrumentation, Kim DH, Vaccaro AR, Fessler RG, (Eds) Thieme, New York, 2005.
- Acute Spinal Cord Injury. S Meyer, J Frontera, A Jenkins Neurocritical Care: A Pocket Guide and Board Review Frontera J, ed, Thieme, New York, 2009